Monday, March 8, 2010

On your mark...

 I did it.  I jumped in head first and started a blog.  No real topic, no real theme...just my daily ramblings about the tortures and joys of raising three children with a husband deployed seven thousand miles away.  Did I mention the children are only six, four, and three?  And hubs is deployed for a year?  As you might imagine, the opportunities are endless.  


Even as I've tried to write these first few sentences, I've already placed the boys in time out for sneaking out the play-doh and discovered that someone placed a call on my cell phone about two hours ago.  (Sorry, Mari!) 

 

Just this last sentence allowed for the creation of a new game: 


 

 

While I can't (on most days) promise profound parenting wisdom or offer you cute little ways to recycle milk cartons, I can pretty much guarantee a smile or a laugh or a twinkle in the eye. There will be times when all is right in the world, and there will be others when the earth falls off its axis.  So if you're up for the rewards that this blog will bring, please hop on board.  I only ask that you remember--just like in parenting, I'm learning as I go. 


1 comment:

  1. Love it! I'm SO glad you started a blog! I can't wait for a peek inside your household. :)

    ReplyDelete